PUTHAT 2017 Result, Admit Card, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, PUTHAT Result 2017, PUTHAT Admit Card 2017, Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT) 2017, Result of PUTHAT 2017 can be checked online at results.puchd.ac.in, PUTHAT Application Form 2017, PUTHAT Exam Pattern 2017.
Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT) 2017
Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT) is a university level test conducted by the Punjab University, Chandigarh for the admission to 4 years programs in Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) and Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM).
The application forms for PUTHAT 2017 were available from 4th March 2017. The last date for submission of application form is 12th April 2017.
The official website for registration is http://puthat.puchd.ac.in/.
The application fee for General Category is Rs.880 and for SC/ST Category is Rs.440.The Centre for the entrance test will be Chandigarh only.
The date of Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT) 2017 is 6th May 2017.
PUTHAT 2017 Application Procedure
Here are the steps to apply for the PUTHAT 2017 application process.
- Go to the official website of the university,e. http://puthat.puchd.ac.in.
- Click on the link Online Registration.
- Candidates are advised to fill the required details like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile number, Email id etc.
- After filling all the details, click on the submit button and note down your login id and password.
- Now, take the print of auto-generated Bank slips and submit fee using that slip in any SBI branch of India.
- After submission of the fee,the candidate should log in and upload scanned images of passport size photograph, signature, fill other necessary details and save and confirm it.
The seats offered in courses are as follows-
Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology- 60 seats
Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management- 30 seats
Check out the complete information about PUTHAT 2017 including its eligibility criteria, exam pattern, important dates, admit card, and result.
PUTHAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for the PUTHAT 2017.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination of the CBSE, New Delhi or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University/Council.
- Candidate must have scored an aggregate of 50% marks and have English as one of the compulsory subjects in the 10+2 examination.
- The candidates who have passed/appeared in 10+2 Examinations of Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad are ineligible to appear in PUTHAT 2017 as this institution has been derecognised by Panjab University, Chandigarh.
PUTHAT 2017 Exam Pattern
- The paper will be divided into three sections, i.e., English Aptitude, Current Affairs and General Awareness, Reasoning Ability and Hospitality Industry Awareness.
- The medium of the examination will be English only.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the examination.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer and 25% marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
- The total duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
Important Dates for PUTHAT 2017
Date of availability of Prospectus and application form- 4th March 2017
The last date for submission of application form on the website to generate the Bank Challan- 12th April 2017
Last date for depositing fee in any branch of the State Bank of India using website generated Challan- 16th April 2017
Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with the remaining information on the website- 18th April 2017
No correction will be entertained/made regarding photograph, signature, and any other information after- 21st April 2017
Availability of admit card from- 27th April 2017
Date of PUTHAT 2017- 6th May 2017
Date of declaration of result- 16th to 18th May 2017
Dates of the counseling: 1st Counselling- 30th June 2017, 2nd Counselling- 7th July 2017
PUTHAT 2017 Admit Card
Admit Card will be made available for the candidates to download on the official website,i.e., http://puthat.puchd.ac.in/ from 27th April 2017. Candidates are advised to take the print of admit card and keep it safe until the end of the admission process. Entry in examination hall will only be allowed with the admit card.
PUTHAT 2017 Result
The result of the PUTHAT 2017 will be announced from 16th to 18th May 2017 on the official website of University, i.e., http://www.results.puchd.ac.in as well as in the enquiry office of the University.