SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Notification Online Application Form, SBI Online Apply 2428 PO Vacancies 2016, SBI PO Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2017, State Bank of India has been decided to hiring the employees for 2428 vacancies at Probationary officer post, SBI PO Result 2017, SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2017, SBI PO Exam Pattern 2016, SBI PO Recruitment Online Application Form Last Date 2017, SBI Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India is a public sector bank with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (PO)in State Bank of India.
The examination will be conducted in three phases-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Group Discussion and Interview
Candidates who will qualify in the preliminary examination will be called for Main examination and shortlisted candidate in the Main examination will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The official website of the State Bank of India is www.sbi.co.in.
The online registration of SBI PO Recruitment 2016 has started from 4th May 2016.All the interested candidates can fill their application through the online mode on the official website of SBI, www.sbi.co.in. The last date to fill out the application form online is 24th May 2016.
There are total 2200 vacancies for various category candidates in SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2016.
SBI PO 2016 Preliminary examination will be conducted on 2nd, 3rd, 9th, and 10th July 2016.
SBI PO 2016 Main examination will be conducted on 31stJuly 2016.
Check out the complete information about SBI PO 2016 including its application procedure, fee structure, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, important dates, and admit card.
SBI PO 2017 Application Procedure
Here are the steps to apply online for SBI PO 2017.
- Go to the official website of SBI and click on the Online Application link available in the “Careers” link.
- Now enter the relevant details to register yourself.After saving the details, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate must note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using the registration number and password and edit the details if needed.
- After filling the application form completely, the candidate should submit the data and no change or edit will be allowed afterward.
- In the next step, candidates are required to pay the application form fee online by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- After successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of e-receipt and application form for the record.
SBI PO 2017 Fee Structure
The application form fee for General category candidate is Rs.600 and for SC/ST/PWD category candidate is Rs.100. Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
SBI PO 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a Graduate from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Candidates who are in the final semester/year of Graduation may also apply provisionally, under the condition that if called for an interview they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 31st August 2016.
- Candidate having an integrated dual degree certificate should ensure that the day of passing the integrated dual degree is on or before 31st August 2016.
- Candidates age should not be below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 1st April 2016.
SBI PO 2017 Exam Pattern
SBI PO 2017 selection process will be held in 3 phases.
- Phase I- Preliminary Examination
- Phase II- Main Examination
- Phase III- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- There will be three sections in the test, English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability.
- There will be a total of 100 questions of one mark each.
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three sections by securing passing marks, which will be decided by the bank.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be in 2 languages i.e., English & Hindi.
- One-fourth mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- The total duration of the exam will be 1 hour.
1) Objective Test
- There will be four sections in the test,Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis and Interpretation, General/Economy/Banking Awareness, and English Language.
- There will be a total of 155 questions in the exam
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the four sections by securing passing marks,which will be decided by the bank.
- There will be separate timing for each test.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be in 2 languages, i.e., English & Hindi.
- One-fourth mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- The total duration of the test will be 3 hours.
2) Descriptive Test
- This will be a test of English Language (Letter Writing and Essay).
- The Descriptive test will be of 50 marks.
- The total duration of the test will be 30 minutes.
- The candidates have to qualify in the Descriptive test by securing passing marks,which will be decided by the bank.
- Descriptive test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who will qualify the Objective test.
Group Discussion and Personal Interview
The marks obtained in the Preliminary exam will not be added to the selection and only the marks obtained in the Main examination (both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test) will be added to the marks obtained in Group Discussion and Interview for the preparation of the final merit list. Final selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the test and interviewhave taken together.
Important Dates for SBI PO 2017
- Online Registration starts from- 4th May 2017
- The last date for online registration is- 24th May 2017
- Download of admit card for Online Preliminary Exam- 14th June onwards
- Date of Online Preliminary Exam- 2nd, 3rd, 9th, and 10th July 2017
- Declaration of Result of Online Preliminary Exam- 18th July 2017
- Download of admit card for Online Main Exam- 21st June onwards
- Date of Online Main Exam- 31st July 2017
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Exam- 16th August 2017
- Download of admit card for Interview- 22nd August onwards
- Date of Group Discussion and Interview –1st September 2017
- Declaration of Final Result- 30th September 2017
SBI PO 2017 Admit Card
The admit card for SBI PO 2017 Preliminary exam will be available for candidates to download on the official website of SBI,www.sbi.co.in from 14th June 2017 onwards. Candidates who qualify in the preliminary exam will be allowed to appear in the Main examination and the admit card for the same will be available from 21st July 2016 onwards.