UKSEE Admit Card 2017 Released Download Here @ uktech.ac.in: Uttarakhand Technical University is ready for conducting the Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam ( UKSEE ) 2017, uksee 2017 is a state level entrance exam for admission into the many courses, Uttarakhand Technical University currently done its Uttarakhand state Examination 18th and 19th June 2017, Candidate will be able to get admission through UKSEE 2017 in various affiliated colleges into session 2017. Uttarakhand state Entrance Examination is for all these prospects that desire to obtain entrance in many 1st year courses in B.Pharm, Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT), MCA program plus 2nd year programs for B.Tech( Lateral Entry) B.Pharm (Lateral Entry), MCA (Lateral Entry) into countless govt and private colleges in the area of Uttrakhand. Now you can scroll down and download UKSEE Hall Ticket 2017.
UKSEE Admit Card 2017
UKSEE Admit Card 2017 is available through online mode only on 8th May 2017. UKSEE (Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam) is supervised by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). This exam is a state level entrance examination. It is held to get admission into 1st year degree courses and also for 2nd year (lateral entry) programmes. These programmes will be offered in the field of engineering, computer application, Pharmacy, etc. Here, we have updated the complete details about UKSEE 2017 Admit Card including exam pattern, syllabus, etc. Candidates can be downloaded the admit card from 8th May 2017. The admit card has been provided from the official link through online mode (link is given above). In any condition, no admit card will be sent by the post to the candidates. The admit card comprises the details of candidates and examination. Candidates must preserve the UKSEE 2017 Admit Card till the admission process is not over.
UKSEE Admit Card Date
Candidates can get the UKSEE 2017 Admit Card through online mode from 8th May 2017. UKSEE Exam will be held on 13th & 14th May 2017. The UKSEE result will be declared on 24th May 2017. After result declaration, the UKSEE counselling process will begin. It may be started from the first week of June 2017. Candidates will be called for counselling as per their performance in the exam.
How to Download UKSEE Admit Card 2017
Follow the given steps to download the UKSEE admit card:
- Open the official link. (Link is provided above).
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the “Registration No. /Application No.” & “Date of Birth” on the website.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of the admit card for future use.
Instructions for Candidates
Here we are providing some important instructions to be followed at the exam centre:
- Candidates should check the details mentioned in the admit card.
- If any discrepancy found in the admit card, contact to the officials soon as possible.
- Use of calculator and mobile phones is strictly prohibited during the examination.
- The name mentioned in the ID proof should be same as given in the admit card.
- Candidates are suggested to report to the exam venue before the starting of exam.
Documents Required at Exam Centre
Candidates have to bring the following documents in original along with the one attested photocopy to the examination hall (the ID proof should be original and non expired):
- Valid Admit Card.
- PAN Card.
- Voter ID.
- Driving License.
- Aadhar Card.
Guidelines for the candidates appearing in UKSEE 2017
- Candidates are required to make sure that they carry a valid UKSEE Admit Card 2017 to the test centre and produce it to the invigilators for the purpose of verification.
- Preserve the UKSEE Admit Card 2017 in good condition till the admission process gets over.
- Do not tamper the UKSEE Admit Card or alter any information on the admit card after it has been authenticated.
- UKSEE Admit Card 2017 cannot be transferred to any other person. Impersonation or canvassing the admit card is a legally punishable offence.